What The Eye Talk Reference Guide Is
Reference Guide Features
- Suggested Retail Prices for Spectacle Lenses; Spectacle Frames; Contact Lenses; CL Care Products & OTC
- Ophthalmics & Vision Screenings
- Specialty Lens Guide & Lens Material Features
- Availability Ranges for All Stock Spectacle Lenses
- Availability Ranges for All Stock Contact Lenses
- The Brand Finder Index of Distributors
- Optometrist's Consultation Fees
- Veterans Affairs Schedule for Visual Aids
- Summary of Health Fund Rebates
- Practice Management Surveys; Benchmarks & Reference Information
- Clinical Charts; Progressive Lens Identification & Tables, etc
- Supplements; "Quick Reference Cards" & other useful items for your practice
Indeed, with so much useful reference information and comparative figures in each issue, many subscribers now report that the Eye Talk Reference Guide is repeatedly used by their staff every day, for three months.
Of course, the Eye Talk Reference Guide is fully updated each quarter to provide practices with current price and product information.
Advertising In the Eye Talk Reference Guide
Eye Talk e-Update
Eye Talk e-Update is a free email update service for subscribers to the Eye Talk Reference Guide, providing the latest information and rapid updates about new products, price changes, etc.
Use our Contact Form to request this valuable service.