Welcome To Eye Talk Digital
Eye Talk Digital is used in conjunction with popular practice management software, increasing customer convenience and preventing the need to enter every price change for the duration of three months. Simply download the Eye Talk Digital file, then use your software (e.g., Optomate, Ocelot or Sunix Vision) to import the latest information.
Please note that only digital subscribers have access to these files. If you are interested in a subscription to Eye Talk Digital, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9450 0765.
- Spectacle Lenses, Contact Lenses, Solutions, OTC Ophthalmics, Consultations & DVA Visual Aids
- Product Names & Data Codes
- Recommended Retail Prices (your software import will enable you to vary these by a percentage or flat amount, more or less)
- Lens Category & Lens Type (e.g., Spectacle Lenses & Single Vision Stock)
- Screen Description (for staff only)
- Print Description (on patient accounts)
- Health Fund Item Numbers (for 1 or 2)
- Included Extra Features & Item numbers (e.g., UV Protection, Aspheric, etc)
- Supplier Name & Supplier On-Line Order Codes
- Spectacle Lens Diameter & Refractive Index
- Contact Lens Water Content
- Disposable CL Pack Sizes & Wearing Days
- Product Sizes for CL Solutions & Ophthalmics
Eye Talk Digital has been tested with:
- Optomate - version 1.00.14 and later / Optomate Touch Series (all releases)
- Sunix Vision - version 17 and later
- Popular spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Standard database formats (.dbf)
Our subscribers inform us that the easily downloaded information is an important aspect of their efficient practice management. Click below to subscribe now.
Eye Talk Digital download files are only available to retail practitioners for use with practice management software, such as Optomate or Sunix Vision. Subscriptions to Eye Talk Digital are not available to other third parties, and disclosure of any proprietary Eye Talk information is not allowed without prior permission.